At the Intensive Care National Audit & Research Centre, we are committed to treating all staff fairly and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term
health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
We do this by collecting information from all candidates on key characteristics which can be related to equality and diversity in employment.
Please complete and return the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (PDF) with your application.
Read more: How to apply